Friday, March 18, 2011

Upcoming Events for the Water Project!

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to keep you all in the loop as to what I'm currently working on. (:
First, there was a lovely article on this project in the Chatham Courier a few weeks ago! Check it out if you can. I also presented before the Hudson Rotary Club and the lovely people there are donating part of the proceeds of their March 31 Fool's Run (on Warren Street- registration is $15 now or come early and pay $20 the day of- the running starts at 8) to the Water Project!
I'm figuring out a sock fundraiser/bake sale to take place next month, probably at St. James. Watch this space as I figure out details and post updates!
Also, the logistics of a June concert are being configured right now. Again, I'll post updates as soon as I know, but we have a tentative date and an AWESOME band.
Please feel free to email me (hannahbloom94@yahoo.com) with any questions or comments.
Thanks for your support!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment